Friday 30 August 2013

Batman

Okay, so the trailer's out:


I've been working with Armature Studios on this for roughly a year, a little concepting and some storyboarding game scenarios. But mainly creating about 350 in-game cinematic frames. The Art Director, Todd Keller has been fantastic to work for and with on these. He's done the the lions share of the work, turning my simple layered files into these dramatic cutscenes which are glimpsed here.
The game of course, is going to rock.
I'll post more when I can.


7 comments:

Dan said...

Well that was awesome. I'm looking forward to playing it!

Kan Muftic said...

So fucking solid and absolutely flawless!

SalBa Combé said...

AWSOME! Really great job!
See you!

Mack said...

Great work Callum!

Ryan Stevenson said...

I knew you must have worked on it the moment I saw the trailer, very nice work as always.

calumalexanderwatt said...

Dan: Many thanks, yes, it's going to be great!

Kan Muftic: haha, thanks Kan!

SalBa Combé: many thanks.

Mack: cheers man!

Ryan Stevenson: too kind, thanks!

Paul Harmon said...

really great stuff, found you searching for who did those lovely Batman cutscene art, can't wait to see those drawings